dilluns, 25 d’abril del 2011

Shooting 12:26-12:34

The last Wednesday I finished the shooting of 12:26-12:34, the last project of Dany Zarandieta and his crew for the New York Film Academy. We were shooting in New Jersey and at the New york subway. Shooting inside the subway car is not easy!
It was a wonderfull experience, I let you know more about this shortfilm soon.

I add also a few pictures from another project, directed by Doug Lennox.
Thanks to everybody who is calling me to work with them!!
With Tony Lundon in Doug Lennox project

Doug Lennox project

The crew of 12:26-12:34

Blood 1

On the way to New Jersey

I read everyday this newspaper, its much easier than New York Times ( and cheaper )



Blood 2

Blood 3

Blood 4

My beautiful partners, my also beautiful director and the super beautiful Kengsington

Blood and facebook

Andrew's house in New Jersey

After shooting at the subway

And...after blood, or before, I don't remember.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada